Install guide formapp
Before you install formapp you need:
- A mysql database
- php with mysql support
- A web server with php support
You will see an empty page because there are no forms in the database.
- Copy *.gif, formapp.php and libphpdbform.php
to a web directory.
- Run the initforms.sql script in the mysql database
- Start a web browser and check if you see an empty page.
Installing the demo
Run the demo.sql script in the database. This creates two
tables. After that you can search, update and insert into the demo
Installing the admin forms
Run the adminforms.sql script in the database. This creates four
The admin tables are accesable through "admin.php".
- Option fields
- Global options for the formapp application
- The users
- The users which are using formapp. This table is automaticaly
updated if you use external authendication
- The forms
- Definition of the forms in the database
- The fields
- Definition of the fields in the forms
The way users are authenticated.
- There is no authentication
- There is an .htaccess file. The user name is automaticaly
inserted in the user list.
- The user is authenticated by a password in the user list (not implemented)
- The user is authenticated by the database (not implemented)
Lokation of the images. This ca be empty if the images are in
the same lokation as formapp.php.
The formapp aplication wil output a lot of html comment if the debug
level is higher then 0. For production applications this should be 0.