Formapp is a php library and small aplication for mysql database forms.
The main feature is the fact that the description off the forms is in
In this way there is no need to change the php code to generata a new
form. To create new forms just fill in the forms for a form and the
fields in the form.
This is the first version which i actualy use. There are a lot
feature which i plan to implement but i didn't need at start.
There are some traces of these features in the database but they
Features that work:
- Forms are generated for search, edit, create and create alike
- Tables are displayed as result of searches
- You can insert and update data
- You can use a ".htaccess" file as authentication
- There a specefiek fields for create user,
create date, update user and
- You can give a user admin, edit and view permisions
- There is a possibilitie to use a Del collumn as an
alternative way to delete records.
- There is a separete admin interface
- There are forms to create new forms.
- There is one small test/demo form.
- Improve the documenation
- Only give the actual used choices in a search on a join
- Use multiple selects in a search on a join key
- Start using a public cvs server
- Implement other methodes of authentication
- Implement authorisation
- Give the user the possibilitie to change the sort order
- Generate tables after the user has created a form
- Generate forms for excisting tables
- Maxium number or rows in a return result